Conference theme: "And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the worlds"
Date : Saturday, Sunday 4-5/11/1427 A.H. Corresponding to : 25-26 / 11/2006
Universal conference to introduce Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and his message, trying to correct the negative image of the Prophet of Islam and to promote the concept of dialogue and coexistence between followers of religions.
1) Underlining the prestige of prophets in the various religions in general and in Islam in particular
2) Introducing Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and his message.
3) Highlighting the method of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in regard to human relations.
4) Contributing to the change of the Western's stereotyped image about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the religion of Islam.
5) Stressing the importance of dialogue and the concept of coexistence between religions.
Prophets' Degree and Impact on the life of mankind.
1) Prophets degree, attributes and characteristics.
2) Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and human relations; how he treated his followers, contradictors, women and children, and the attention he gave to dialogue with others.
3) Prophets' Morals and traits, Mohammad (PBUH) as an example; Mercy, justice, the fulfillment of the Covenant, compassion, humility, and honesty.
the Impact of Western acquaintance with Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) In building bridges of coexistence with the Islamic world:
1) The stereotypical portrayal that the Western have about Prophet Mohammad (PBUH); the truth about this image, its causes, and some examples for it.
2) Correcting the stereotypical image the Western have bout Prophet Mohammad (PBUH); the means and proposals.
3) Introducing Prophet Mohammad (PBUH); a bridge to resume dialogue or a barrier between the West and the Islamic world.
Defaming the prophets and its impact on the coexistence between followers of religions.
1) The concept of coexistence between followers of religions and its importance.
2) Examples of
3) coexistence in the biography of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)
4) Freedom of Expression; its concept, controls and limits.
Muslim World League
The Gloabal Program of Introducing the Prophet of Mercy